A 501c3 Proudly Helping Youth and Teens Succeed Since 1978
As Success Coaches, we are fully committed to your child’s aspirations and success. We first concentrate on helping youth and teens face the many challenges they face. They develop both coping mechanisms and strategic methods of addressing academic, social, and relationship issues. Coaching can help with stress, motivation, self-confidence, schoolwork, substance use, body issues, relationships, and many other adolescent issues.
We take several measured steps:
1. Helping them to first understand themselves; their immediate pain points, the way they would like things to be, and identifying obstacles to making that a reality. We look for short-term solutions to immediately address any major concerns while we do long-term planning.
2. We examine their passions, purpose, dreams, and goals so they have a deep understanding of who they are and where they want to go.
3. We develop measurable behavioral objectives for both the short- and long-term. Attention is given to optimizing their environment and managing those factors over which they have control. Routines to build positive habits are stressed.
4. We work with your child to help them develop a Success Action Plan with SMART goals incorporating small goals and celebrating the small victories. By encouraging them to reflect frequently on their aspirations and long-range goals, they become more clearly focused on their overall objectives.
5. We coach your child to implement the plan providing motivation and guidance reinforcing healthy habits and routines along the way.
We realize that it is not only skills that help students become excellent, but the will to become so. That is why we focus not just on skills, but the motivating factors to inspire and excite students about reaching their goals.
Additionally, our coaches undergo training in multiple intelligences, individualized progression, and basic neuroplasticity education with a deeper understanding of how information goes through pathways in the brain. As teachers and coaches who are educated in neuroscience and the brain, we focus on teaching students in a way that they will retain what they learn and on how to best modify behavior for positive results.